Here is our presentation for the seventh week: ZiiLion_seventh_week
Category Archives: Deliverables
Here’s our presentation for 14th Feb 2012: ZiiLion_fifth_week
Here’s our presentation for 31st Jan 2012: ZiiLion_third_week
Here’s our presentation for 24th Jan 2012: ZiiLion_second_week
Update: Business Canvas 2
1. Added a new customer: Sponsors. i) From our interviews, we found that apart from lack of good promotional channels, another major pain points for organizing events would be difficulty in finding a source of finance.
ii) Provides a good revenue stream.
2. Our approach to acquiring sponsors as customers:Partnership with local Groupon-like companies (for group-deals) in individual cities of China as they already have a strong network of retailers that are in need of advertisement. Even more interesting is that these local Groupon-like companies are in need of user-traffic, and most of them have partnered nationwide group-deals aggregators to obtain user-traffic. Major Groupon-like companies include: http://www.lashou.com/, http://bj.meituan.com/ http://www.nuomi.com/changecity.
3. Our strategy in the partnership: Acquire a strong user-base in our application, such that it would be interesting for local Groupon-like companies in individual cities of China to partner us to obtain user-traffic. We then access their database for retailers interested in sponsoring student events.
4. Improved value proposition: Provision of post event analysis for both host and sponsors using massive data mining techniques.
This is the link of ZiiLion presentation slide: ZiiLion_first week
Deliverables for 17th Jan 2011:
Business Plan Canvas:
1. renren.com active user base: 137 million
2. Current college students among active user base: 20 million
3. Average number of student communities per college: 100
User Acquisition Phase
Phase 1: Top 4 colleges: 150 000 students
Phase 2: Top 100 colleges
Phase 3: All users